An Important Message from Allen Waugerman - President and CEO of Lexmark. To our valued customers and partners, I hope this update finds you, your colleagues and your loved ones well. At Lexmark, we continue to focus on the health and safety of our customers, partners and employees, while keeping our commitments to you.
Early in this crisis, Lexmark implemented our global business continuity plans. Doing so has enabled us to deliver hardware, supplies and parts without material disruption. Be assured, Lexmark has maintained global product availability across our portfolio. Our robust IT systems are supporting the thousands of employees who are working from home, including our technical support staff. And our services team continues to work at customer sites as needed, with enhanced health and safety protocols.
I'm proud of the way our team has come together to serve customers across the globe under these unprecedented circumstances. We recognize that printing and scanning support many critical business processes in key industries including healthcare, government, education, manufacturing, retail and financial services. We are ensuring that our customers have access to the devices, supplies and services necessary to serve their own customers.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to the first responders, medical teams, pharmacists, retail and delivery workers, and all those working on the front lines of the pandemic. We are privileged to serve many of them. Some have taken the time to send us a note of appreciation, and that is incredibly meaningful to our Lexmark team.
We recognize that your priorities may have shifted as we work our way through this global crisis. But as you consider your print environment, please know that Lexmark is here to serve you. As always, your account manager is your direct line to Lexmark and they can help you prepare for an evolving situation. Here are a few opportunities that may be useful to explore during this time:
- Remote device configuration and support tools help keep your devices online and secure from any location, including home offices.
- Cloud-based print management infrastructure reduces your IT burden, provides flexibility to meet changing print needs, and supports a broader virtualization strategy.
- Simple scanning solutions improve collaboration and document access for teams that are now more distributed than ever.
- Enhanced access to services and software solutions, special terms and conditions, and a webinar series featuring COVID-19 service and solutions topics help Lexmark partners and distributors become better equipped to serve our mutual customers.
In these difficult times, it is heartening to see stories of people helping people. It should come as no surprise that Lexmark employees around the globe are doing what they can to help others despite personal and professional challenges. I want to share just a few examples of ways our teams are giving back to their communities in this time of extreme need.
- At our Lexington, Kentucky, headquarters, our Prototype Technology Center (PTC) team is making protective face shields for a local hospital in desperate need. You can learn more about this effort here.
- In Cebu, Philippines, Lexmark employees have participated in fundraisers and food drives, and provided meals to those working tirelessly to protect the city at military checkpoints and in hospitals.
- A Lexmark team in Spain designed and built a medical ventilator from scratch, which they are now working to industrialize.
- In Kolkata, India, a Lexmark employee worked with SAGE (Stripes and Green Earth) to prepare and distribute homemade sanitizers to the forest fringe of Sunderbans village.
We continue to update the Lexmark COVID-19 Response page on our website to help keep you informed. You may also feel free to reach out to your account manager with any additional questions or needs, or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for trusting Lexmark with your business. Stay safe and well.
Allen Waugerman President and Chief Executive Officer
Wed, 03/25/2020 An Important Message from Allen Waugerman - President and CEO of Lexmark. To our valued customers and partners, on behalf of the global Lexmark team, I want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to help contain the coronavirus pandemic while continuing to serve you. The health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority, now and always. As the situation continues to evolve, I want to take a moment to share an update.
Lexmark's global Crisis Management Team meets daily to ensure the continuity of our business operations while doing everything we can to keep our employees and your employees safe. This team reports directly to me and my executive team. Our decisions are based on the most recent information provided by the CDC, WHO, local public health agencies and government officials, as well as our global business continuity plans.
Here is where we stand as of today:
- Many Lexmark employees have been encouraged to work from home. Our tested IT systems are supporting this increase in remote work, and our online collaboration tools allow us to communicate seamlessly with each other and with you.
- Of course our manufacturing employees are needed on site. These facilities continue to operate, and we have implemented additional measures to help ensure the health and safety of those team members.
- We are closely tracking our service levels worldwide to ensure responsiveness to your needs. Our staff continues to quickly resolve customer issues by phone, and we continue to make on-site service calls as needed, in line with the visitor policies of our customers and any local government mandates.
- Our global manufacturing and support footprint allows us flexibility to deliver products and services as certain regions face potential temporary impacts.
- To date we have experienced no material delays in customer deliveries, including devices, supplies and parts. Inventory levels remain strong.
Because the situation is changing daily, we have created a Lexmark Coronavirus Response landing page to keep you informed. Here you'll find the latest updates on our supply chain, visitor policy, recommendations for cleaning Lexmark devices, as well as responses to frequently asked questions.
Should our ability to serve you be impacted in any way, you will hear from us directly. I recommend you contact your account manager should you have additional questions or concerns. You may also submit questions to email@example.com.
I am proud of our Lexmark team for taking care of our customers and each other. Be assured that you can count on us to support your business.
Allen Waugerman President and Chief Executive Officer
Click image to view Lexmark's
Click image to view