An Important Message from Allen Waugerman - President and CEO of Lexmark. To our valued customers and partners, on behalf of the global Lexmark team, I want to assure you that we are committed to doing our part to help contain the coronavirus pandemic while continuing to serve you. The health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority, now and always. As the situation continues to evolve, I want to take a moment to share an update.
Lexmark's global Crisis Management Team meets daily to ensure the continuity of our business operations while doing everything we can to keep our employees and your employees safe. This team reports directly to me and my executive team. Our decisions are based on the most recent information provided by the CDC, WHO, local public health agencies and government officials, as well as our global business continuity plans.
Here is where we stand as of today:
- Many Lexmark employees have been encouraged to work from home. Our tested IT systems are supporting this increase in remote work, and our online collaboration tools allow us to communicate seamlessly with each other and with you.
- Of course our manufacturing employees are needed on site. These facilities continue to operate, and we have implemented additional measures to help ensure the health and safety of those team members.
- We are closely tracking our service levels worldwide to ensure responsiveness to your needs. Our staff continues to quickly resolve customer issues by phone, and we continue to make on-site service calls as needed, in line with the visitor policies of our customers and any local government mandates.
- Our global manufacturing and support footprint allows us flexibility to deliver products and services as certain regions face potential temporary impacts.
- To date we have experienced no material delays in customer deliveries, including devices, supplies and parts. Inventory levels remain strong.
Because the situation is changing daily, we have created a Lexmark Coronavirus Response landing page to keep you informed. Here you'll find the latest updates on our supply chain, visitor policy, recommendations for cleaning Lexmark devices, as well as responses to frequently asked questions.
Should our ability to serve you be impacted in any way, you will hear from us directly. I recommend you contact your account manager should you have additional questions or concerns. You may also submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am proud of our Lexmark team for taking care of our customers and each other. Be assured that you can count on us to support your business.
Allen Waugerman President and Chief Executive Officer
Click image to view Lexmark's
Click image to view